Pogo Alert Plus harnesses the power of orbiting GPS satellites to provide total protection against the threat of fixed safety cameras, mobile laser traps and accident blackspots.
Pogo Alert+ combines cutting-edge industrial design with a high resolution OLED colour touch screen, custom designed GPS hardware and an intuitive graphical user interface with custom designed icons.The result is the most sophisticated safety camera locator ever to take to the road.
Pogo Alert+ has our award-winning safety camera database pre-loaded and provides comprehensive audible and visual alerts including safety camera type, speed limit and proximity to hazard.
Pogo Alert+ also includes a highly sensitive infra-red laser detector to provide the fullest protection against mobile laser based speed traps and ‘safety camera vans’.
Laser sensor for detection of laser based speed traps
(detachable & removable –and future legislation proof)
Pogo Alert Plus Hardware & New Features - 2010 Model
- New 1.8” colour OLED touch screen – latest display technology
- New 8 hour rechargable battery
- New Clear audible and visual alerts
- New Simple-to-use icon-driven user interface
- New Speed limit advisory
- New Distance to safety camera & school zone alerts (time sensitive)
- New On-board infra-red laser detector (removable)
- New Dashboard and windscreen mounting kits
- New Fully portable, plug and play design Updated via PC or Mac
- New Tracking via Google Maps
- New Radar and Laser tracking (with opotional radar head fitted available soon)
Pogo Alert Plus Key Features
- Alerts for ALL types of fixed traps - Gatso, Truvelo, SPECS, DS2
- Alerts for accident blackspots/Congestion Charging Cameras (time sensitive)
- Schools (time sensitive) (alerts may be switched off by user
- Alerts for user defined, personal locations
- Personal over speed warnings
- Driver Information System - displays distance covered, journey time and average speed
- State-of-the-art 12 channel GPS receiver incorporated
- Satellite searching status bar graph with mutable audio
- GPS position display to assist breakdown services, etc
- Unit settings summary on start up
- Viewable unit subscription status
- Powered by cigarette lighter or internal battery
- Directional feature - provides warnings only for speed traps positioned to catch Drivers travelling in the direction of the user
- Limitator feature - full warning sounded only if the user is exceeding the prevailing speed limit M/way warnings may start further away than normal warnings (factory settings 700m OR 20")
- Full user interface
- backlight brightness multi-adjustable
- Backlit screen displays:
- Direction of vehicle travel
- Vehicle speed
- LCD screen displays when in range of speed trap:
- Type of speed trap (symbol)
- Vehicle speed
- Speed limit
- Road number
- Countdown (metres or seconds) to speed trap
- Progress bar to speed trap
- OLED screen - programmable for backlight to become brighter when in range of speed trap.
- Screen also used to display user-programming options
- Audible speed trap alerts - "beep" and voice
- Individual volume settings for different warning types
- Auto mute setting with adjustable "muted" volume
- Voice warning of camera type/speed limit when in vicinity of speed trap
- OLED speed trap warning/status lightsSpeed trap proximity warning user definable - from 200m to 2000m OR from 5-30 seconds
- Software supplied for Internet locations updates Mac & PC
- Future software improvements downloadable via Internet
- Auto power-off
Outstanding Design & Quality
Whilst remaining affordable the new Pogo Alert Plus system is manufactured from the highest quality materials and only uses the highest quality software. A GPS Camera Detector system is clearly only as good as it Camera software and that's why Pogo Alert utilises The Origin360 Database, ensuring that you can travel from A to B using the best Camera Locaton Device possible and more importantly, without getting a Speeding Ticket!
Speed Camera Alerts
Other units offer you the chance to know where speed cameras are on your route, but no othersatellite navigation system utilises Origins unique Origin 360 database. Origin 360 incorporates camera locations across Europe so from London to Monaco you will always be protected.
Pogo Alert Plus offers even more unique features by using Origin 360's camera location technology. Unlike other portable navigators, Pogo Alert Plus provides full, clear alerts, confirming the speed camera type, the speed limit at the point of the alert and counts down accurately to the hazard.
Pogo Alert Plus Screen Shots - Menu's
Pogo Alert Plus Screen Shots - Warning Screens
Pogo Alert Plus Large/small GPS Speed Reading Display
Patented Limitator Feature - Pogo Alert Plus
Pogo Alert Plus recognises your speed. So if you are under the speed limit as you approach a speed camera or high risk zone it will only give you a visual alert. Of course if you are over the speed limit you will get a full audible alert including voice warnings.
Patented Directional Feature - Pogo Alert Plus
Pogo Alert Plus provides warnings only for speed traps positioned to catch Drivers travelling in the direction of the user
Data updates of safety camera locations via PC
The new pogo alert plus is the 1st speed camera detector that can be updated on either a PC or a Mac! With every Pogo Alert Plus unit you get 6 months free subs to the origin 360 camera database. After the 6 months has expired there will a optional charge of £50 a year for up-to-date camera locations for UK & Europe.
Pogo Alert Plus Detection Features
Pogo Alert+ utilises our award-winning database of safety camera and accident blackspot locations to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information available.
This data can be simply downloaded to Pogo Alert+ via a PC
or Mac with internet connection.