Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. Your Use of Autobra and the purchase of products and services from it are bound to the following terms and conditions.
Shopping With Us
How to buy?
You can order products and services from us in the following ways:
- Online via our website
- By calling our sales team on 01159 599 995
- By faxing a completed order form to 01159 503 852
- By sending a completed order form to
TTW Partners Ltd
We guarantee that all transactions made on this website are 100% secure. As a business we have invested an enormous amount of time and money making sure that this website is secure.
Our site uses the strongest commercially available level of encryption, 128-bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL). This ensures that your transactions are secure and your information cannot be intercepted. Look for the yellow padlock in the bottom-right of your browser as you enter the payment section of our site. All credit card payments are passed directly to our bank using Sagepay payment portal a service accredited by all the major banks and financial institutions.
Terms of Sale
TTW Partners may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Products at any time at its sole discretion. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
All our prices include V.A.T at 20 % unless otherwise stated and are always shown in UK pounds.
We always try to make sure that our prices are accurate, but as we are only human, we do occasionally make mistakes. In the event of a mistake a member of our customer services team will contact within 24 hours.
Prices are frequently changed in order for us to remain competitive and we therefore reserve the right to change our prices without notice.
Our policy is to beat or match any competitorís price where feasibly possible. This means that we will try to beat any competitorís price but can not guarantee this.
All purchases made prior to 3.30 pm Monday ñ Friday will be processed the same day for Next Day Delivery.
All our products are shipped using the Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery Service and are fully insured against loss and damage.
Delivery to UK Mainland is FREE on all purchase over the value of £100.00, unless otherwise stated.
||Orders Over £100.00 FREE for the UK
|USA & Australia
Returns and Faulty Goods
If you suspect your product to be faulty within 28 calendar days of purchase please contact us by email to obtain a Return Authorisation number. Outside of 28 days please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Returns / Non Faulty
In the unlikely event of you being unhappy with your purchase we do offer a 7 day money back guarantee on all of our products. Simply contact us to obtain a return authorisation number. The following conditions apply:
Autobra Product Disclaimer
- Goods must be returned unused and in the original packaging (If not a re packaging fee may apply).
- We can not refund products that our special order items (made to order, non stock item).
- We can not refund products that have been registered or damaged.
- Refunds can 'not' be made for postal charges incurred by you for returning the goods back. If the goods are unwanted & 'not' faulty then we will refund the amount back less the post incurred to us to send it out.
- A return authorisation number must be obtained prior to returning your product.
- Where products are not in the original condition a repackaging fee may apply.
Autobra can not be held responsible for any damage caused to any vehicle by the miss use of there products. As stated each bonnet / full bra must not be left on a vehicle for 'No' longer than 2-3 days with out cleaning and checking for road debris build up which could cause damage to the vehicle. If the autobra has been used on the vehicle while driving in the rain it must be removed after each journey and cleaned and dried before putting back on the intended dry vehicle.
- Make sure the covered area is washed before fitting.
- If the understide of the cover gets wet or soiled, remove, clean & dry completely. Do not Allow the cover to dry on the vehicl. Painted surfaces 'May Cloud'
- On recently painted surfaces, allow paint to cure completely prior to installation..
- Covers should be completely dry before storage
- WARNING: The Manufacturer will not be responsible for damage due to accident or misuse
Special Order / Non Stock Items
If a non stock item order is placed then a dept of either £25 or £40 pounds will be required, this will not be Non refundable if the customer decides they don't want the order anymore after the order is placed. All 'non' stock items are made to order for the customer and imported in specially. All Full Bra versions are MADE TO ORDER ITEMS, these are not held in stock and can take up to 2 - 4 weeks for delivery depending when ordered in the month and the time of year.
- Is only used solely for order fulfilment and we won't use your information for any other purpose unless you specifically request that we contact you.
- On occasion we will notify those customers that opted to receive newsletters of product updates and special offers.
- We never give or sell your details to other agencies or companies.
- We operate in accordance with the data protection act.